Hughes Trade is the B2B division of Hughes Electrical, specialising in the supply of a wide range of electrical products to trade and businesses across the UK.
Products range from the latest cutting edge audio visual and IT technology to essential kitchen appliances and everything in-between. Relationships with the famous brands have been built over decades of sound trading resulting in our unfair share of clearance deals and launch products.
Sales – with a product profile selected from all the big name brands, our ranges are selected for value, not just price. Quality, features and past experiences including manufacturer response all figure. We always have £15m of stock, at cost, ready to go.
Rental – many companies opt for Hughes Trade to take responsibility for the electrical products within their business. Rental will ensure your products are well presented, have a single quick reaction number to remedy malfunctions and easy budgeted with a single charge.
Commercial Laundry – Hughes Trade Commercial Appliances provides commercial laundry, ware washing and finishing equipment and support across the East of England – proud to hold Miele Professional Partner status, from the leading commercial laundry brand.
Customers are diverse; from sole traders including appliance repairers and installers through organised multi-branch companies and big new builds to huge one–off events including the Commonwealth and Olympic Games.
The Hughes Trade team consists of thirty trade supply colleagues with many years of trade supply experience who are fully trained and empowered to provide the most suitable products for your brief with robust levels.
Why use Hughes?
• Ample stocks – cherry picked from the famous brands by our respected buying team.
• Contract pricing and direct to site delivery with prices fixed for up to a year.
• Rental – fully serviced and fully tax deductible high quality products.
• 30 day accounts (subject to references) with detailed invoicing.
• Commercial machines – laundry, dishwashers and vacuums.
• Flexible and reliable deliveries by our modern computerised fleet and partners
• The best pricing – we buy bulk, so you don’t have to
If you want to learn more about Hughes Trade then please visit www.hughestrade.co.uk
With sales into many millions of pounds, your business orders are in safe hands. We want your business and we won’t let you down!