Recipe provided by Neff.
8 good quality pork sausages
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion peeled and finely chopped
1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
75g chorizo sausage, chopped into small chunks
2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp tomato puree
100ml chicken stock
2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
400g tin butterbeans, drained and rinsed
1. Preheat the oven to CircoRoast 220C.
2. Place the sausages in a large shallow baking dish and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes, drizzle on the oil, add the onion, red peppers, chorizo and garlic and stir everything together. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
4. Add the paprika, thyme, tomato puree, stock and chopped tomatoes. Stir together and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Take out of the oven and stir in the butterbeans. If making ahead, at this point allow the dish to cool, then cover and place in the refrigerator (for up to a day). If you’re making it to eat straight away, place back in the oven to cook for a final 10 minutes, then serve.
6. To reheat, uncover and place in the oven. Ask Alexa to heat the oven to CircoTherm 180C. Cook for 25-30 minutes (includes 5 minutes for preheating time).
7. Sprinkle the hotpot with parsley and serve with crusty bread.