Recipe provided by Neff.
120g short-grain pudding rice
400ml whole milk
1 tsp vanilla bean paste
250ml condensed milk
2 tbsp unsalted butter, chopped into small chunks
½ tsp ground cinnamon
Small bunch of mint leaves
1. Grease a medium-sized baking dish with a little butter.
2. Rinse the rice with cold water. Place in a saucepan with the milk, water and vanilla bean paste. Bring to the boil, stir and simmer for 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the condensed milk and butter.
3. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and two-thirds of the blackberries. Place in the oven until ready to bake (it can stay in there for up to an hour as it’s cooling, but if it’s more than an hour (or a few hours), cover and place in the fridge).
4. 30 minutes before you’re ready to eat dessert, turn the oven on to CircoTherm 150C. Bake for 30 minutes (5 minutes of this will be pre-heating time).
5. Serve the rice pudding topped with the reserved fresh blackberries and a sprinkling of fresh mint leaves.